The 2019 Legal Information Vendor Market Survey is now available for purchase!
Law firms need to lead strategy from the data, and this is no less true for legal information services than other core functions of a firm’s operations.
Data-driven negotiations help firms achieve their goal of purchasing the tools their attorneys truly require at the best market price. There is no other way, and the impetus behind the 2019 Legal Information Vendor Market Survey.
This year's survey captures data across 7 key areas from 23% of large US law firms:
- Most important products sold by Westlaw and Lexis
- Penetration of Key products by firms
- Willingness to pay for Westlaw Edge
- Vendor satisfaction/dissatisfaction
- Bloomberg enterprise adoption
- Impact of Lexis and Bloomberg bundling tactics
- Hundreds of un-edited comments from your peers nationally
The 2019 Legal Information Vendor Market Survey
Welcome Corporate Customers!
If you have received your purchase code, please click the "Add to Cart" button found below to proceed.
(Note, if you have not received your purchase code for corporate customers, please contact Feit here before proceeding).