Legal Information Solutions
Smart Legal Information Solutions: Feit Consulting & Industry Resource Solutions
Feit Consulting advises law firms directly on all issues related to legal information. We assist firms gain context and clarity by offering custom consulting services in addition to immediately actionable insights in our proprietary Market Trends Legal Information Series™, a series of white papers, surveys and other unique industry resources to provide law firm administrators with immediate market analysis, expertise, and future trend forecasts.
Where should your firm begin
Here are a few common questions:
- Are your core vendor contracts (Westlaw, Lexis, BBNA, WK) increasing annually?
- Do you know why you have multiple vendor agreements?
- Do you know if your attorneys have the best tools to support your strategic practices?
- Are you achieving the best ROI on your purchases?
- When was the last time you had your legal information contracts benchmarked?
- How prepared are you for your next legal information contract negotiation?
- How does your contract pricing compare to your peer firms?
Feit’s experts help firms look at the full picture – not just the costs associated with their decisions--to procure the right tools at the right price to support each firm’s unique practice and growth strategies. Our expert consulting service areas include:
Online Legal Information Contract Services
- Legal Information Contract Advising
- Online Vendor Audits
- Contract Negotiations
- Negotiation Coaching
- Market Overview
Full Vendor Elimination/Vendor Switching Services
- Sole Provider Viability Business Plan
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- Addressing Stakeholder Push-back
- Obtaining Firm Management Buy-in
- Transition & Implementation Guidance and Support
Law Library Management Solutions
- Library Modernization
- Library Management System Solutions
- Library Space Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing of Library Services
We provide an extensive library of white papers on a full
range of legal subjects.
We provide an extensive library of surveys
on a full range of legal subjects.