Top 5 likely reasons why pricing is not published for certain products:
1. Numerous firms are paying considerably more than average/median price.
2. Allows vendor to manipulate benchmarks to justify price increases in all situations.
3. The value and/or usage of product is diminishing.
4. The product has reached saturation near or at capacity in the market.
5. Vendor will lose substantial revenue.
Learn how to optimize pricing for your legal information in Feit Consulting’s next white paper.
Michael Feit earned his J.D. from the Loyola University School of Law in Chicago and was an executive at Westlaw before founding Feit Consulting 16 years ago. Feit Consulting partners with law firm administrators and legal information professionals to optimize vendor contracts and the management and delivery of legal information resources by providing leading-edge, customized solutions. Contact Michael at email@example.com